The purpose of this guide is to demonstrate the steps you take to accept an offer in Start+.
Example: Fin Shepard is a DP based in Los Angeles. A hiring manager has just sent him an offer.
1. To begin, open the email you received and click the Start link.
First time Start+ users
If this is the first time you are using Start+, we need to determine whether you are in our payroll system. Notice that there are three choices.
Selecting “No, I have NOT been paid…” prompts you to begin creating your profile.
Selecting “I don’t remember” prompts you to provide some information to help us look you up in our payroll system.
Existing Start+ users
In this example, Fin is in our system, so he'll select “Yes, I have been paid…”
1. Complete all required fields > Click Next.
2. Select the street address you are currently using or have used in the past > Click Next.
3. The system will display your profile. Ensure that everything is filled out and current. If you need to update something, click Edit. Otherwise, click Next.
4. Make sure your permanent and mailing addresses are up to date. When you are ready, click Next.
5. Finally, enter an emergency contact > Click Next.
6. If you need to make changes, you can click one of the pencil icons. Otherwise, click Finish Profile Update.
7. Now you can review the offer by clicking Take Me To My Offer.
Rejecting and accepting your offer
Reject your offer
Start+ displays the deal memo for your review. If you disagree with the terms, you can refuse the offer by clicking Reject.
Note: You must always provide a reason. When you are ready, click Submit to reject the offer.
Accept your offer
1. If you are satisfied with the deal memo, click Accept Offer.
2. Start+ prompts you to complete the I-9 form. After reading the statement, check I agree… Then, click Continue.
3. As a convenience, you can save your digital signature for use with all documents except the I-9 form. Enter your name as it appears in your profile, then your initials. Click Yes, Save For The Duration Of My Session to continue.
4. Depending on the production, the number of forms you must sign varies. However, the first document is always the I-9 form.
Note: Notice the sidebar, which tracks your progress. Green checkmarks appear as you populate the fields.
5. Complete all required fields, which are highlighted in yellow. Sign and date the document. When the green prompt appears, click Continue to display the next form.
6. If you are unable to complete the process, you can always click Save Offer and sign out. When you log in again, Start+ will return you to where you left off.
7. Now, complete all remaining forms. When you are finished, click Accept Offer.
8. When the confirmation message appears, click Logout to end your session.