New users who are added to one of Cast & Crew's products, such as Start+ or Hours+, are required to create an account with MyCast&Crew, the digital hub for all Cast & Crew products.
After you've been added to a project, you'll receive an invitation email, which you'll use to create your account.
1. Click Start in the invitation email. This will open a new tab.
Note: Once you've created a password, the Start link will no longer work to create your account. After you create your password, the link will take you to the MyCast&Crew homepage.
2, A single sign-on page will open in the new tab, which will guide you to create a new password,
3. Create a new password and enter it in both fields.
4. Select a password question for your security, and add the answer in the field.
5. Select a security image, which will help identify you in case you forget your password.
6. Click Create My Account. This will open the MyCast&Crew sign in page in a new browser.
7. Enter your email address > Click Next.
8. When the Okta login dialog appears, enter your newly created password > Click Sign In.
9. You'll be prompted to create an Okta - MFA for additional security. Learn how to set this up here.
If you have any issues with creating your account, please contact Support via phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. PT to 6:00 p.m. PT or 24 hours by email.
- Phone: 1-888-570-4650 (in the U.S.) or 1-818-659-6455 (outside the U.S.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org