New users who are added to one of Cast & Crew's products, such as Start+, Hours+, Cast & Crew Studio, and ETC, are required to create an account with MyCast&Crew, the digital hub for all Cast & Crew products.
Crew members and employees wishing to manage their profile information and access their personal profile files, including pay stubs, tax documents, direct deposit setup, etc., can also create a MyCast&Crew account.
The MyCast&Crew portal is ONLY for people that have been paid by Cast & Crew, CAPS or Media Services.
- Click Start my registration
- Read the terms and conditions here and then click I Agree.
- Select Yes, I have.
- Click Next.
- Enter your first and last name, social security number (SSN) if you're a US resident, or social insurance number (SIN) if you're a Canadian resident, date of birth, and your email address. Click Next.
- To ensure you are who you say you are, the system needs to verify your information. Select your previous or recent addresses from the list shown to confirm your identity. Click Next.
- After you see the "Thank you for registering" message, check your inbox for an email containing a link to activate your account.
- Open the link to be taken to the MyCast&Crew Account Activation page. Click Get started.
- Create a password. Make sure your password meets the requirements and enter it in both text fields. Each requirement will show a green check once it is met. If you’d like to see the password you’ve entered, press the eye icon .
Tip: Click the arrow next to "Tips for remembering your password" to find helpful tips for creating an easy-to-remember password.
10. Click Create password.
11. Next, you’ll be asked to verify a phone number which will be used to securely recover your password if you forget it in the future. Choose text or voice for your preferred method of verification.
Note: You'll automatically be enrolled in both text and voice verification after you add your phone number for text. Voice option will only enroll you in voice verification.
12. Input your phone number and click Text me or Call me to receive a verification code via text or voice. You can add an extension if needed.
13. Input the verification code and click Verify and enroll in text and voice. If you did not receive a code after 30 seconds, click Text me again. If you chose the voice option, you can choose to Verify and enroll in voice only.
14. Review the confirmation page, which will show you which email is tied to your account. We recommend making a note of this, so you don’t forget.
15. Click Go to MyC&C dashboard (or Log in to My Cast & Crew dashboard if you're on desktop) to navigate to the login page, where you’ll be asked to log in using your email and password you just created for your account.
Optional: You can also choose to set up OKTA as an additional recovery method by clicking Add another (optional method). Learn how to set this up here.