Follow the guide below to set up Direct Deposit on MyCast&Crew
1. Click My Profile in the top navigation bar.
2. Scroll down to the "Direct Deposit" section and click edit.
3. Toggle Direct Deposit to turn it On,
4. Click +Connect To A Bank to link a new bank account.
5. Select the country where your bank is located. Click Continue.
6. Click Continue from the Plaid prompt.
Here is where you can enter your online banking credentials to instantly have your bank authenticated by Plaid.
7. Select your bank institution from the list shown or use the search bar to easily find it.
8. Once you’ve selected your bank, enter the login credentials you use to access your online bank account. Click Submit.
9. Plaid will verify your online banking information and show you a success message once your account is verified. Click Continue.
10. Click Add account from this bank.
11. Select the account(s) you wish to set up to receive Direct Deposit. Click Add.
Note: You can add up to 3 accounts to receive Direct Deposit.
12. You can split your Direct Deposit using either percentages or flat amounts using the "Split Type" selection.
- Example: Split by Percentage
- A percentage of your paycheck will be deposited into the first account listed (Priority = 1) and the remainder will be deposited into the second account listed (Priority = 2). MyCast&Crew will automatically calculate the percent remainder for you.
- Example: Split by Dollar
- A dollar amount will be deposited into the first account listed (Priority = 1) and the remainder will be deposited into the second account listed (Priority = 2).
13. You can reorder the priority of the accounts by clicking on the reorder icon on the left side of the row and dragging and dropping the rows above or below each other.
Note: The Priority order of accounts will determine the order of deposit and which account will receive the remainder once the first account(s) deposits have been fulfilled.
14. Check the paperless pay stubs setting to view your pay stubs online. Click Continue.
15. You'll be asked to review your information. Click Save if everything looks correct.
Note: You can change your Direct Deposit configuration at any time by clicking edit.
Direct Deposit changes may require up to 14 calendar days before taking effect.
We're here to help! If you need additional assistance, please contact the Employee Helpdesk.
Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. PT
Saturday-Sunday: 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. PT
Phone: 1-888-570-4650 (in the U.S.) or 1-818-659-6455 (outside the U.S.)