Follow the guide below to set up Direct Deposit on MyCast&Crew
1. Log in to MyCast&Crew.
If you need to register, you can learn how to do that here. Note: You can only register if you have already been paid from Cast & Crew or CAPS.
2. Once logged in, select My Profile in the top navigation bar.
3. Scroll down to the Direct Deposit section and toggle Direct Deposit to turn it "On."
4. Click +Connect To A Bank to link a new bank account.
5. Click Continue from the Plaid prompt.
There are two ways in which you can connect to a bank account.
We will cover Option 1, which is the most common, but an alternative option is also outlined below for reference.
Option 1: Instant Authentication (most common)
Enter your online banking credentials to instantly have your bank authenticated by Plaid.
1. You can select your banking institution from a list of popular ones or use the search bar to look up the name of your bank.
2. Once you’ve selected your bank, enter the username and password you use to access your online bank account.
3. Plaid will verify your online banking information and give you a success message once your account is verified. Click Continue.
3. Click Add account from this bank.
4. Select the account(s) you wish to set up to receive Direct Deposit.
Note: You can have up to 3 accounts to receive Direct Deposit.
Option 2: Same Day Micro-Deposits
For smaller banks or credit unions, Plaid will send two micro deposits into the bank account on the same day you connect your bank. Instead of Plaid automatically verifying these micro deposits, you will have to verify the two amounts by logging into MyC&C and clicking Verify Now under the "Connected Banks" list. While the micro deposits may be sent to your account within a day, you have 7 days to return to MyC&C to complete the verification.
Continued steps to set up Direct Deposit...
5. You can split your Direct Deposit using either percentages or flat amounts using the Split Type selection.
Example: Split by Percentage – 50% of your paycheck will be deposited into the first account listed (Priority = 1) and the remainder (in this case 50%) will deposited into the second account listed (Priority = 2). MyCast&Crew will automatically calculate the percent remainder for you.
Example: Split by Dollar – $150 will be deposited into the first account listed (Priority = 1) and the remainder will be deposited into the second account listed (Priority = 2). In this example, if the total amount of your paycheck is $450, the first account would receive $150 and the second account would receive the remaining $300.
6. You can reorder the priority of the accounts by clicking on the reorder icon on the left side of the row and dragging and dropping the rows above or below each other. Note: The Priority order of accounts will determine the order of deposit and which account will receive the remainder once the first account(s) deposits have been fulfilled.
7. Once you are satisfied with your Direct Deposit setup, review your paperless pay stubs setting and click Continue.
8. You'll be asked to review your information. Click Save if everything looks correct. Otherwise, click Go Back To Edit.
Note: You can always click Edit in the top right to change your Direct Deposit configuration.
Note: Direct Deposit changes may require up to 14 calendar days before taking effect.
We're here to help! If you need additional assistance, please contact the Employee Helpdesk.
Monday through Friday, 7:00 am PT to 6:00 pm PT.
Phone: 1-888-570-4650 (in the U.S.) or 1-818-659-6455 (outside the U.S.)