Users can sign-up for direct deposit through MyCast&Crew, the one-stop shop for all of our Cast & Crew products.
You can use MyCast&Crew to sign up for direct deposit in partnership with Plaid, the bridge between MyCast&Crew and your bank. Learn more about Plaid and why it's safe here.
1. Log-in to your MyCast&Crew account with your email address and password.
2. Click the My Profile tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the "Direct Deposit" section and click Edit.
4. Click the toggle button to turn on Direct deposit.
5. Click Connect to a bank.
- At this point, the system will ask you to confirm that your bank accepts the currency that your production is paying. Keep in mind that if your bank does not accept the same currency, this will result in errors with your direct deposit setup.
- Click I understand.
6. You will be navigated to Plaid where you will be able to search and find your bank institute and use your login information to connect your bank account to direct deposit.
Click here to view a list of Canadian institutions that are available on Plaid. If your bank is not available or you cannot find your bank, please contact our Employee Helpdesk for assistance in setting up your direct deposit.
Note: This process DOES NOT require a voided cheque.
7. To connect your bank account to Plaid, you'll be asked to enter the login credentials (typically your username and password) that you use when accessing your account through your bank's official website. Plaid will never ask for your debit/bank card PIN. Learn more about Plaid and why it's safe here.
If you see the below fields when you find your bank institute, please use your login ID and password, also known as a Personal Access Code, that you use when accessing your account through your bank's official website.