- Support Center
- What's New
- MyCast&Crew Release Notes
General Payroll FAQs
Digital Purchase Order (DPO)
Getting Ready for Digital
Forms and Resources
MyCast&Crew Release: January 13, 2022
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2022
Time: 12:00 a.m. PT
This article was last updated on March 6, 2022, per the scheduled release. See the details here.
A new “Loan-Out” page in MyCast&Crew gives crew members the power to add their loan-out information directly in their portal. In this tab, crew can:
- Register loan-outs associated with them.
- Set up direct deposit accounts associated with their loan-out.
- Access their previous W-9s and letter of indemnification, as well as their current loan-out information
- Please note: Currently, the automated loan-out verification solution on MyCast&Crew will only LLC types for crew who are onboarded via Start+.
- LLC Single Ownership – supported for crew who are onboarded via Start+
- LLC Partnership – supported for crew who are onboarded via Start+
- Foreign Corporations – not supported
If you are running into issues with verifying a loan-out submission, click here to learn more.
Opt-In to Paystub Notifications
You can now opt-in to receive email notifications of new paystubs that are available for you in your MyCast&Crew portal. Learn more here.
- To opt-in, navigate to the “My Paystubs” page in MyCast&Crew and click Settings to opt-in to receive new email notifications via email.
- “My Paystubs” will continue to reflect paystubs from both W-2 projects and active loan-outs.