After you set up either (or both) Text and Voice Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and password recovery methods, you can choose to set up the Okta Verify app as another MFA and password recovery method if you forget your password in the future.
If you need to create your account and set up Text and/or Voice MFA and password recovery methods, you can find instructions here.
1. To set up the Okta Verify app, click Add another (optional method).
2. Click Go to set-up.
3. Select the correct app store on your device to download Okta Verify on your mobile device (phone or tablet).
4. After the app is downloaded, open the app and follow the additional instructions on the screen. Click Go to QR code when you're ready to scan the code.
5. Scan the QR code with the Okta Verify app on your mobile device. If the QR code is not available or cannot be scanned, click Can't scan? and enter the code manually in the "Enter code here" field and click Verify code.
6. A confirmation page will show that the Okta method has been added. To log in to MyCast&Crew, click Log in to My Cast and Crew dashboard.
If you have any issues logging in after creating your account, please contact Support via phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. PT to 6:00 p.m. PT or 24 hours by email.
- Phone: 1-888-570-4650 (in the U.S.) or 1-818-659-6455 (outside the U.S.)
- Email: email@example.com