After you set up either (or both) Text and Voice Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and password recovery methods, you can choose to set up the Okta Verify app as another MFA and password recovery method if you forget your password in the future.
If you need to create your account and set up Text and/or Voice MFA and password recovery methods, you can find instructions here.
1. To set up the Okta Verify app, click Add another (optional method).
2. Click Go to set-up.
3. Select the correct app store on your device to download the Okta Verify app.
4. After the app is downloaded, open the app and follow the additional instructions on the screen. Launch Okta Verify > Select Add Account.
5. Go back to MyCast&Crew > Tap Get secret key at the bottom of the screen,
5. Copy the secret key by tapping the Copy icon.
6. In the Okta Verify app, add your username (your email) and paste the secret key in the "secret key" field. The app will provide a 6-digit code.
7. Go back to MyCast&Crew and enter this code in the "Enter code here" field > Tap Verify code.
6. A confirmation page will show that the Okta method has been added. To log in to MyCast&Crew, tap Go to MyC&C dashboard.
If you have any issues logging in after creating your account, please contact Support via phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. PT to 6:00 p.m. PT or 24 hours by email.
- Phone: 1-888-570-4650 (in the U.S.) or 1-818-659-6455 (outside the U.S.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org