If you are an employee paid by Cast & Crew, you can add your loan-out information directly in your MyCast&Crew portal.
Please note: While you can add and manage your loan-out details in your portal, this does not guarantee you will be paid as one. Please contact your production company if you have any questions.
- Log in to MyCast&Crew. If you don't have an account, you can register for one. Click here to learn how.
- On the dashboard, click the Loan-out tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click edit to add or update your information.
- Complete your loan-out verification on the form by:
- Filling out the required loan-out fields (all fields are required)
- Upload your Articles of Incorporation document
- Agreeing to the Letter of Indemnification (LOI)
- After you've completed all the required information, click Review.
- Review your loan-out information. If everything looks correct, click Verify.
- You’ll be taken back to the loan-out tab in your MyCast&Crew portal with the new information populated.
- A status banner will show and will reflect one of the following statuses:
- A Valid status means your loan-out has been successfully verified and can now be applied to future offers.
- An Invalid status means your loan-out could not be verified at this time.
- Pending status means a Cast & Crew team member must review your information in order to verify the loan-out. This can take up to 48 hours.
Note: In some cases, an entity may fail the loan-out registration process in MyCast&Crew. If a business is not "active," Cast & Crew will not be able to pay them as a loan-out. In those cases, the crew member will need to reject their Start+ offer and request a paper offer or correct their entity standing and try to verify again,