There are a few ways you can find your payroll reports in Studio+. Each route you can take is outlined below.
Navigate to the "FROM Cast & Crew" folder
Once you sign in to MyCast&Crew with your credentials and select Studio+ from the homepage, you will need to navigate to a project to view files. By default, Cast & Crew folders exist as sub-folders under a specific project. Projects can be found by navigating through Studio+ Payroll, or by utilizing the Search bar at the top of the screen.
To navigate to a project:
- Click Home in the top navigation bar and select your organization.
- Double-click the producer folder.
- Double-click the production company folder.
- Double-click the project folder.
- Double-click MAIN for Studio+ payroll files.
- Here you’ll see FROM Cast & Crew and TO Cast & Crew folders. Double-click the FROM Cast & Crew folder to see payroll files sent from Cast & Crew.
Utilize the search bar
You can use the search bar to quickly find what you’re looking for.
1. Locate the search bar at the top of the page and begin typing the invoice number of the report you’re looking for. A list of possible matches will show in the drop-down.
Tip: You can refine your search by separating term with a space, for example “123 fringe” or “123 pdf” etc.
2. Click a file shown in the drop-down to open the file in a preview window, if the file format supports a preview. If no preview is available, you can download the file to preview. the contents.
3. Click Exit on the top left corner to see what folder the document is located in.
4. From here, you can see all other reports available to you for a particular invoice.
5. When you’re done viewing all files, remember to move files into the Completed folder to stay organized and only view necessary reports.
You can turn on notifications for a specific folder or by individual document type to receive an email whenever new files are uploaded. You’ll be able to click on the link in the notification email you receive to view the new file and see which folder it’s located in.
How to turn on notifications
1. Right-click or click the 3-dot menu located to the right of a folder and select Enable Notifications.
Tip: It is recommended that you enable notifications for all FROM Cast & Crew folders, so you are notified whenever new payroll edits are uploaded.
2. You can also turn on individual notifications by document category by clicking your name in the top right corner of the screen and selecting Edit Settings.
3. Under “Marketing Organization,” select which document category you’d like to receive notifications for.
4. Now any time a new file is uploaded in the specific folder or by the specific document type you turned on notifications for, you’ll receive a notification email with a link to the file.
5. When you view the file, click Exit on the top left corner to see what folder the document is located in.
6. When you’re done viewing all files, remember to move them into the Completed folder to stay organized and only view necessary reports.