Date: March 12, 2021
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 a.m. PDTTerms of employment table update for:
- Non-union, hourly guaranteed weekly (e.g., Schedule B)
- Non-union, weekly exempt schedules (e.g., Schedule C, E, CN)
- Non-union, daily exempt schedules (e.g., Schedule D)
Hiring managers and reviewers can now enter the appropriate rate information on the “Create/Review Offer” page, which will flow through the rest of Start+ and into Cast & Crew Payroll.
Example of Schedule C rate table
Crew member’s name will now show on all documents sent to Studio+, including individual documents in addition to the complete offer packets
- The Crew Member’s name will now be displayed in the file name for all documents sent to Studio+, making it easier to find documents per crew member.
- “Schedule” & “Ethnicity” columns have been added to the Crew Export List report, which will indicate the schedule letter that was applied for that crew member’s offer, along with the crew member’s ethnicity.