Learn how to download PSL+ on your computer and set up an Okta profile with multifactor authentication.
- How To Update Your PSL+ Login Credentials for Mac Users
- How To Update Your PSL+ Login Credentials for Windows Users
Download PSL+ with Okta SSO (either through the installer URL provided by Cast & Crew or the link which appears in the dialogue box shown below after launching the existing PSL3/PSL+ desktop shortcut).
After clicking on the link, you will see the following screen. Click Launch PSL+ on this screen:
After downloading and installing the new PSL+ application, please follow the instructions below to set up your new username and password
- On the PSL+ login screen, enter your existing PSL username, not your corporate email address. User accounts are unique across PSL+ so they cannot be duplicated.
- Example: mmao07
- Click Next.
- Enter your existing PSL password and click Sign In.
- A “Sign In Security Change” message will show. Click Switch my login to use my email address to begin the switch.
- For users who DO NOT have an existing Okta account associated with Cast & Crew, fill out the form on the left side.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and confirm your email address.
- Click Submit.
- For users who DO have an existing Okta account associated with Cast & Crew, click Link my email account from other shows.
- An email will be sent to your email address with instructions to activate your account.
- Click Back to Sign In and keep this PSL+ window open. You'll need to return to it in Step #14.
- Open the email received and click Activate my account.
- On the “Existing User Validation” page, you’ll need to enter your existing PSL username and password to validate your PSL user credentials.
- Example: mmao07
- Click Validate.
- Next, create your single sign-on Okta profile (only if you are not linking an existing Okta account).
- Follow the prompts to create a password.
- Add a phone number.
- And select a security image. Click Create My Account when you are done.
- You will be notified that the transition is complete.
- Return to the open PSL+ window to navigate back to the PSL+ login screen.
- Enter the email address you used to set up your Okta account. Click Next.
- Enter your newly created password. Click Sign In.
- On the next screen, you'll be asked to set up Okta Verify, which adds multifactor authentication security to your login.
- Under 'Okta Verify,' click Setup.
- Next, select the type of smartphone device you have: Apple or Android.
- Please download the Okta Verify app from your device’s App Store. This is how you'll be able to successfully log in to PSL+ using multifactor authentication.
- Once you have downloaded the Okta Verify app, click Next on the screen.
- On your mobile device, open the Okta Verify app and tap Add an account.
- Use your mobile device to scan the barcode shown on your computer screen.
- If the QR code does not work, or you encounter an error, you can click Can’t scan? to enter your mobile phone number and you will receive a text message with a link to complete the multifactor authentication.
- Once setup has been successfully completed, you will be taken to your Show List which contains the shows associated with your account. Select the appropriate database and click OK.
- You will be logged in to the appropriate database in PSL+ successfully.
Questions? We are here to help
If you have any questions, please reach out to PSL Support at email@example.com
or call 818-848-0999.
To download a PDF version of this article, click here.