You can easily fill out and download your digital TD-1 forms into your MyCast&Crew portal. Those who are not taking the standard deduction on their taxes should fill out a TD-1. Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario are the only three provinces currently supported at this time.
If your required province is not listed, you cannot use MyCast&Crew to fill your province TD1 at this time. Please visit your province's website here to download the form and turn it into your production. Keep in mind that if you need a TD-1, you'll be required to fill out the two available forms (federal and provincial) and sign and date both.
- Log in to your MyCast&Crew account at my.castandcrew.com.
- Click the My TD1s tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click Add New TD1.
- Click the dropdown to select the correct province. If your required province is not listed, you cannot use MyCast&Crew to fill your province TD1 at this time. Please visit your province's website here to download the form and turn it into your production.
- Click Next.
- You'll be navigated to the Docusigner page to fill out the form and all required fields marked in yellow.
Tip: When entering your Postal Code or SIN, keep in mind that each letter/number needs to be in its own box. Take action to move to the next box by clicking into the next field or press the TAB key on your keyboard.
- When signing, make sure you use your full name that matches exactly what is on file.
- To move to the next page, scroll up and use the arrows at the top of the page.
- Fill out all required fields on this form, and sign and date.
- After you've filled out all required fields and signed and dated both forms, click Submit.
- You'll be asked to name the document which will show in your "My TD1s" collection.
- Click Save TD1.
- You'll be navigated back to the My TD1s tab in your MyCast&Crew portal and your new TD1 will populate in the grid.
- When it's available to download, click the cloud icon to the left of the row.
- Click Download and open the downloaded file to view your completed form.