- Support Center
- What's New
- Hours+ Release Notes
General Payroll FAQs
Digital Purchase Order (DPO)
Getting Ready for Digital
Forms and Resources
Hours+ Release: July 15, 2021
Date: July 15, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. PT
Search Invoices Screen
Searching for your invoices and edits has never been easier. We are proud to announce that invoices and edits will be searchable in a new Search Invoices screen. This will help you keep track of edits and save time when comparing your batches to your invoices.
This release will include the following:
- Once a coordinator creates an invoice, that invoice will appear in the Search Invoices screen. This gives you the ability to track where the edit is in its process.
- You can even look at old invoices that were paid earlier in the year, allowing quick reference.
- Please note: any invoices paid prior to 2021 will not be able found in Hours+.
- Payroll accountants will find this screen most valuable, however, since there’s no sensitive data on the Search Invoices screen, reviewers can access it as well.
- One click takes you from the Search Invoices screen to the timecards on the specific invoice.
- Hours+ will now allow payroll accountants to apply auto-coding on a timecard-by-timecard basis.
- If you would like to enable auto-coding, your implementation specialist will gather your requirements and turn on this functionality for you.
- Reviewers can take advantage of auto-coding when they need to make coding changes.
- Auto-coding can be disabled for a given timecard on the Weekly Timecard screen. This allows an accountant to instantly override auto-coding rules.
- On the Weekly Timecard Screen, we now offer the ability to print all timecards in a batch instead of printing one timecard at a time.
- The Search Timecards tab now has a link to the corresponding 2020 project allowing you to search and see timecards from 2020.