Getting Ready for Digital
Forms and Resources
FAQ (Employee Helpdesk)
Hours+: How to Generate an Open Batch Report
The Open Batch report allows you to track and identify all batches that haven't been paid out yet.
You can use the Open Batch report to:
- Keep track of which batches still need to be paid
- Stay current on where some approvals still need to occur
Follow the steps below to run an Open Batch report:
1. Click Reports in the top navigation bar.
2. Next to "Open Batch Report", click Run.
3. A CSV file will start downloading. Click downloaded file to open it, or open it in Excel.
4. The Open Batch report will open for you to review.