- Existing ETC Users will receive a notification email letting them know they were added to a new project. You can then log in to my.castandcrew.com with your existing login information.
- New Admin Accounts will receive an Activation email which will activate your account in my.castandcrew.com.
- Keep in mind you’ll need to be connected to the internet on a desktop or laptop computer or tablet (not a mobile device such as a smartphone).
2. To set up your account, OKTA will send a link with a token specific to your account.
Keep in mind: This link can only be used one-time, so if you click it once, it won’t work again, even if you don’t set up a new password.
3. On the Change Password screen, enter a new password of your own choosing in the “New Password” field > Verify your password > Click Change Password.
- Password Rules: The password must contain at least 8 characters and at least 1 number.
- Please make a note of your password. Once you create your account, the Cast & Crew system will save it so you don’t have to redo it and you can use it across Cast & Crew products.
4. Read the terms and conditions governing the use of your CAPS ETC account.
5. Click I Agree to proceed.