Date: Wednesday, April 8 - Thursday, April 9, 2020
Time: 11:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. PT
This release includes the following enhancements:
User and Permission Reporting
- Users with certain admin permissions will now have the ability to generate robust reports that show user access into projects, folders and files. Additional reports give managers visibility into folders, files and messages shared by users. Additional report types provide details into Groups and Distribution Lists that have been created.
- Reports templates can be saved so they can be reused without having to re-generate a report from scratch the next time the user wishes to run the same report. Reports that have been run are saved for future access in the new report history page.
Share Messages Feature
- Share Messages enable easy and quick communication with individuals, groups or distribution lists. This allows for rapid mass distribution of information without the need to leave the application. Share Messages do not require files to be included with the Share Message; they are standalone, and are saved in-app for future reference and management. The original “Can Manage Shares” permission controls access to Shared Files and not Shared Messages, which is controlled by the new “Can Manage Shared Messages” permission. This addition brings greater access to both features with more ﬂexibility.
Studio Share Notiﬁcation Improvements
- Studio has added more user-friendly notiﬁcation emails. We've added project (or folder name) to upload notiﬁcation emails, so users know what project or folder a notiﬁcation pertains to.
- Messages sent to users who receive shared files now show the share author's details, so they know who shared files with them. Messages are also better formatted and more user-friendly.
Ability to Multi-Select and Download Files
- Users can now bulk download files, so they don't have to click into individual files to download them.
- Based on the assigned permissions, a user can select from various download options, such as Download Original, Download with Watermark, Download with Custom Watermark and Download without Watermark.
- Working with PDF files has been improved. PDF files now print at full resolution and PDFs that contain mixed orientation pages (e.g., both landscape and portrait) will now print in full resolution regardless of the page orientation.