You can only upload your timecards, start paperwork, and any other files you want to share with your payroll coordinator to the TO Cast & Crew folder. Your coordinator can view, print, and move these files, but they cannot delete them, and they cannot upload anything to this folder. You can upload files one-by-one or in bulk.
1. Double-click into the TO Cast & Crew folder.
2. Click Upload in the top left corner to open the Upload window.
3. Since you’re already in the TO Cast & Crew folder, it will be bolded, confirming that it is the destination folder for the document.
If you need to change the folder, click one of the folders shown and select the correct folder from the drop-down.
4. Upload your files by dragging and dropping into the window, Select a folder, or Select a file from your computer.
5. Once you select a file or folder, it will automatically start uploading.
Tip: If you’re uploading multiple files at once, you can close the window and work on other things while it continues to download in the background.
6. The circle around the red X indicates the upload process. When the file is finished uploading, it will have a green checkmark. Clicking the green check removes the record from the upload history in the modal.
7. You can assign the file to a specific category by clicking the bar next to the file.
8. You can also rename the file by clicking the edit icon next to the file name. The name and category can be changed after the upload is complete.
9. Close the window when you’re done to view the new file in your folder.