Date: September 1, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. PST
Scheduled Reports Are Here!
- Set it and forget it... You can now schedule reports on My Reports from the horizontal 3-dot menu available on every saved report!
- Scheduling a report will automatically ‘Run Report’ on the predefined scheduled dates that you have set.
- Report scheduling is available on daily, weekly and monthly intervals.
- Once the automated jobs on the scheduler have run, your scheduled reports will be available on the Ready for Download tab of the page.
- Once the report has been scheduled you will be able to modify or update the schedule of the report.
- You can update the schedule to and from daily, weekly, or monthly schedules and can start and end on specific days while setting up your scheduled report:
Daily Scheduled Reports
You can schedule daily reports and can also select a number of days to schedule reports on any kind of daily interval. For example, schedule your report every day by selecting 1 day or every 10 days by selecting 10 days:
Weekly Scheduled Reports
You can schedule weekly reports by selecting the day these reports will be scheduled and made available to you. For example, select every 1 week and ‘Monday’ in order to schedule your report to be available to you every Monday:
Monthly Scheduled Reports
- You can schedule monthly reports by selecting the date for when these reports are to be scheduled and made available to you. Select the date within the given month and in how many months intervals.
- The reports will be available 60 days from when they are generated.
You can also schedule reports on a specific day of the week for a monthly report. After selecting “on the”, select the day within the week as well as the weekly interval in which you’d like to schedule your monthly report:
Modify Scheduled Reports
- You can modify your scheduled reports and update them to and from daily, weekly, or monthly schedules.
- You can also delete a scheduled report; once deleted, the automated jobs will no longer run. You will still be able to run the report and download the data manually in My Reports.