Cast & Crew’s commitment to quality, integrity, and security for your information includes using Okta – Multifactor Authentication (MFA) to login to our digital products.
What is MFA?
MFA is an extra layer of security that protects your information and personal data.
- MFA through Cast & Crew uses 2 things to verify users:
- Something you know, like your password.
- Something you have, like your cell phone number.
This How-To guide will walk you through setting up Okta – MFA with Cast & Crew.
Step 1: Setup your password.
- Must be at least 12 characters.
- Include both lowercase and uppercase letters.
- Include a number.
- Include a symbol.
- Must not include your username.
Your password cannot be any of your last 20 passwords.
Step 2: Setup your forgot password question.
- Use the dropdown to select a question.
- The answer must be longer than 3 characters.
- The answer must include letters.
Step 3: Select your security image.
Step 4: Create your account.
Step 5: Setup multifactor authentication (MFA).
- Cast & Crew offers 3 methods to MFA but recommend SMS Authentication for ease of use.
- Okta Verify – An application you download on your phone.
- SMS Authentication – A 6-digit code sent via text message to your cell phone.
- Voice Call Authentication – A phone call with voice commands.
Setup SMS Authentication
- Use the dropdown menu to select your country.
- Enter your cell phone number.
- Press the Send Code button.
- Enter the code that is sent to your cell phone.
- Click the Finish button.
Okta - MFA is now setup. You will be prompted for your login, password and code the next time you login.
If you have any issues with creating your Okta – MFA or logging in after creating your account, please contact Support via phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. PT to 6:00 p.m. PT or 24 hours by email.
Phone: 1-888-570-4650 (in the U.S.) or 1-818-659-6455 (outside the U.S.)