- Support Center
- What's New
- Hours+ Release Notes
General Payroll FAQs
Digital Purchase Order (DPO)
Getting Ready for Digital
Forms and Resources
Hours+ Release: September 15, 2022
Date: September 15, 2022
- A new, tighter layout makes timecards easier than ever to read:
- You can even see which codes were split on which days.
- An icon shows whether the split is by time, percentage, or units.
- Coding breaks out onto its own table to make it fast to find critical information.
- Allowance documents are now included in the batch report.
- The Download Timecards button (formerly known as Download Batch) now honors your filter and sorting preferences.
- Filter so you can focus on the timecards you want. Sort them as you need. Lastly, download or print your timecards how you like to see them.
- The new batch report with all its new data and allowance document will be sent to Studio+.
- COMING SOON: the timecards sent to Studio+ will have the same layout and include the allowance documents.
- New projects will have the ability to sort your Hours+ documents by a new column in Studio+: Week Ending! Just like you have with some of your payroll files.
- This applies to new files generated going forward – existing files will not have a week ending date.
- If you have an existing project and you’d like to take advantage of this, contact your CSM.