Date: March 11, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. PST
Bulk Edit Timecards
Payroll Accountants in Hours+ can view a new “Bulk Edit” page which allows you to change account coding across multiple timecards—up to 100 at a time.
Check out what this will include, below:
- Robust filter options allow accountants to drill into specific days of the week, batch, episode, and more.
- Easily save your work without having to wait for calculations to complete. Five minutes after your most recent save, calculations will happen automatically in the background, even if you’re making bulk changes in another project.
- Note: Timecards that haven’t finished calculating yet won’t be able to be submitted for approval. This is to make sure your timecard breakdown is fully up to date before you submit.
You can learn more about this feature in our Help Center here.
- For payroll accountants, on the weekly timecard screen:
- Allowance “Pay type” is now a required field.