Some crew members can save custom allowances in their profiles to make the timecard creation process quicker and more efficient.
1. Click your name in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Click Profile Details.
3. Go to the Preferences
4. In the “Allowances” section, enter a name for your reimbursement in the “Description” field.
5. Choose the Reimbursement Type.
6. Enter an amount for the reimbursement.
7. Upload any supporting documents.
8. Click the check mark to save this allowance preference.
9. Later, when you create your timecard, you can choose your custom allowance from the drop-down list under “Reimbursement Type.” Custom allowances are not allowed for all productions, so you’ll only see this option if it’s available to you.
10. Click the checkmark to save this allowance to your current timecard while filling it out.
Keep in mind: This will only work for crew members who draft their own timecards and if custom allowances are allowed.